Enagic Usa - Review in Products category from San Marcos, California
I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA.
Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation plan so people tell people about what they believe is a good product and opportunity. I have witnessed Enagic standing behind their products and paying people generously in countries around the world where governments do NOT create "jobs" like here in the USA. Free enterprise and producing income through Network Marketing is endorsed and recommended by Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump.
I have owned an Enagic SD501 since 2008 and have had totally different experiences with the Enagic Repair Center in Torrance compared to comments posted in another review.
In 2010 we traveled with our machine to Paris, France, and plugged it in but my converter was the wrong one so the power supply blew out! Upon our return we took it into Enagic Repair in Torrance and they replaced the power supply and mother board with NO questions asked at NO Charge since my SD501 had a 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Since 2008 I have shared the benefits of Kangen Water with friends and family who have had only positive health stories and their repairs have always been FREE!
My friend recently bought a new Kangen 8 Machine which had an issue so he called Torrance and was surprised to get a service person in Japan pick up his call after California hours. Bottom line, my friend called me so impressed after he took his "K8" to Enagic Repair in Torrance the next day and was given a BRAND NEW K8 in the box to replace his defective one. This happened to him TWO TIMES since Enagic in Japan wanted all K8 machines sent to Osaka where they have technicians skilled to work on these new models.
My personal experiences since 2008 have demonstrated that Enagic stands behind their products 100% and after my 5-Year Warranty, I purchased a 3-Year Extended Warranty for $250 and the Repair Center replaced a damaged titanium platinum plate in my machine due to our 2 years of neglecting to get the recommended Deep Clean Service for $40 once per year to keep the minerals from building up on plates which can damage machines and lower the quality of Kangen Water.
When I buy a car, TV, phone etc. I usually get a manufacturer warranty for ONE year only! My family and friends in different states and countries have been 100% satiafied with Enagic Repair Centers in Torrance, Hawaii, Seattle, Chicago, NY, Orlando, Canada, South America, Australia, and Europe for as long as I've owned my machine.
I have a word of caution to people doing "research" on the Internet - "Beware" of people who are trying to cause harm to this 40-year-old company, Enagic, with their own manufacturing plant in Osaka, Japan, and Offices in 26 locations around the world.
I hope my comments are helpful to those of you searching for the facts so you can do your proper due diligence.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "This *** Tidebuy company should be banned forever! They will just take your money, their products are overpriced for a poor quality they have. They are made from China, their..."
- "Hiring a car online through Dollar rental was easy. The rest of my experience extremely distressing. Upon booking online, using their website I Secured a 'city special deal' for my 28..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."