Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company

19 of 27 Enagic Usa reviews

Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products are snake-oil "lotions and potions" promising to heal the sick and to extend life. Not one of them, however, likely ever has. In true Pyramid Scheme/MLM fashion, Kangen Distributors promise that their $4,000+ machine will extend life, cure cancer and at least 50 other ailments, and make the participant rich beyond their wildest imaginings (insert picture of big house, yacht and expensive sports car here). The company itself would never make such claims because they would be sued into non-existence. These "independent businesspeople"/distributors/network marketing consultants cite "miracle cure testimonials" by the dozens, yet credible research and formal case studies are of course predictably absent and lacking. If this machine actually cured disease, then it would surely be sold as a legitimate medical device and would be found in stores, clinics and doctors offices (they are not except in Japan where Enagic has accomplished so by dubious means). Distributors counter this argument by claiming a "medical conspiracy of the west" that aims to keep this "miracle cure" from the public (should this desperate argument surprise anyone?).

Clearly, the blatantly illegal words of pyramid schemers should not be trusted with regards to your health and treatment to serious diseases.

Kangen is evil and dangerous because it prevents/delays people from pursuing legitimate medical treatment under the guise of "miracles" and "faith healing". I often wonder how many people have had their health negatively impacted while they sat and waited for the placebo effect of Kangen miracle water to "cure them".

Furthermore, these MLM / Pyramid Scheme distributors are quick to wage war on anyone making critical posts about the company using Ad-Hominem attacks rather than addressing the legitimate criticisms that Kangen Water does not provide a proven cure or treatment for any disease or medical condition. They will typically accuse detractors as being from a competing company rather than addressing the issues presented (I myself don't sell water filters/purifiers, etc. or work in the health care/MLM/water treatment industry so don't even bother trying in the comments section). Just like all pyramid schemes and MLM scams, the vast majority of participants in the product lose money or make little to no money.

If Enagic Kangen Water machines were sold with no promises of riches, miracle cures or any health benefits then I would have no problem with it. It is the lies, false promises and pyramidal/get-rich-quick nature of the company that makes it evil, twisted and wrong.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Miracule cure promises and mlmpyramid scheme compensation plan

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Demand that all your "independent network marketing consultants" stop illegally claiming that Kangen Water cures and treats disease.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kangen Water Machine Leveluk Sd501
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #681272 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enagic Usa? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 5 No 5
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
19 of 27 Enagic Usa reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 23 #1217423 Albany, New York, United States

To edify your use of terms Pyramid and MLM. Multi Level Marketing is, in most cases, not a SCAM. There are products being sold and monies exchanged for goods. Therefore, not a Pyramid. A Pyramid would entail paying money, with no product or merchandise being involved. A perfect "trickle down" affect. Based on the pitch, it's a top down pay out, and one hopes to enroll enough new people in order to be pushed to the upper layers, thereby getting at least the initial investment back. Multi Level Marketing has, and will always be selling products; Avon, Herbalife, Mary Kay, Shaklee, Amway, Arbonne to mention a few very successful and long lived MLM companies. Tupperware is another. None could be labeled Pyramid. FYI, Enagic has been listed as one of the top 100 business at home companies for 2016. I am not affiliated with Enagic and have done my due diligence.

Aug 31 #1206265 San Diego, California, United States

Enagic the company hides its employees through their compensation to 'contractors' (ie. the pyramid).
My deadbeat ex husband (owes over $40k in child support) sells Enagic equipment and is always working, presumably with others below him. Calls to the company and subpoena's say that the contractors work alone and only buy from them if needed so they aren't employees, this goes against all the Enagic selling logic.
He is always telling out friends of the magic abilities that Kangen water has, but unfortunately, it does have powers for him to take care of his son.
I would never use this company based on this alone.

Aug 14 #1198877 Smithers, British Columbia, Canada

I purchased a Kangen SD-501 and I am very happy with it. I am sleeping better and have more energy in the day, working out is much easier and my acid reflex is decreasing after not even a month of drinking the water. I just started marketing the machines and I will stand behind them 100%.im sorry you got lied to, it is not a miracle machine but science simply proves how it works and everyone gets different results from it. Nobody told me I was going to get rich and I don't expect to but a little extra income would be nice. I guess you just have to be careful who you deal with.

3 0 Reply

Aug 18 #1200554 Richmond, British Columbia, Canada

While my point of view may differ, I wanted to take the time to compliment your respectful tone and language Anonymous. It would be highly beneficial to the reputation of Enagic and its distributors if more conducted themselves in this manner.

Fred

Sep 23 #1217288

There is NO scientific proof that this works. It is a scam. Plain and simple. No medical benefit etc. Do your research.

May 13 #1158538

Most of the people bought the machine because they tried the water for free and it helped them. One thing for sure you are a Pharma Troll. You get paid by posting negative comments on holistic approach. You make money while people dying from cancer. Thats pure evil

3 11 Reply

May 13 #1158550

Hello Anonymous,
Being that I don't make a cent from posting on this site, or sell any of these snake oil water treatment products, your claim that I am evil and am a profiteer is comical. You indirectly reference people dying from cancer as a result of being kept away from the miracles of the "Kangen Holy Water". That is the pot calling the kettle black indeed. Making false claims that Kangen Water cures cancer in order to sell $5000 dollar water machines via a pyramid scheme is as evil as it gets. After all, snake oil salesman are generally regarded as a class of ***-men, thieves and liars. Now please take a good long look in the mirror Anonymous, and then see if you can still have a good sleep at night afterwards.

7 0 Reply

May 14 #1158722

How much Pharma paying you to post this?

0 5 Reply

May 14 #1158835

Anonymous,
You asked this question already in your first post and I answered it directly in my reply (I will not repeat myself).
If you are going to engage in a conversation, the least you can do is to take the time to read and understand the posts of others in the thread. Failing to do so reduces your credibility and makes you appear irrational.
Now I will pose the question to you, do you sell Kangen Water Machines and if so, is it under the guise of curing disease and ailments despite the complete lack of scientific research substantiating such claims? Alternatively, do you receive financial compensation for making these shill postings online?

7 0

May 17 #1160289

Well said. Not to mention this company preys on the elderly. Unfortunately, they mailed something to my 90 year old grandparents and when I went to visit them last night I saw this obnoxiously huge machine in their small kitchen. They told me all about this " miracle water" and how they are paying $2300 for this POS. Its sad that this company clearly has no conscience and takes advantage of the elderly like my grandparents whom struggle to live off social security alone and cannot make ends meet. SO they hope and pray that they will sell this insanely overpriced machine because they need the money so bad. Which they won't sell one, I know it. I have already sent the " marketing material" from this awful pyramid scheme to all my local radio and newspaper outlets to warn off other senior citizens about this scam. They all promised to publish and promote this scheme so that know one else falls victim to it. Lastly, anyone that has suggestions on how I can get my grandparents out of this scheme or how to take action against them is much appreciated. Sadly, they are trusting and want to believe their mystery "sales associate" is an honest man and that they will make $5000 a month because that is what he told them.....clearly we know that is a lie.

3 0 Reply

Jun 09 #1170635

It looks like your a looser that didn't succeed in life. Anyways I bought the machine not for the business but for my family because after discovering the poison they are putting in the drinks like bottled water especially Gatorade they use athletes to promote and mislead people. So before you speak get your facts straight search celebrities that have kangen machines even your president uses it and bill Gates bought 16 machines you think he bought them to make money or to live a healthy life. How come you don't talk about all the junk in America were should I start from fast food gmo or pesticides etc. Wake up man. I tried the water before I bought the machine if it's a fake why would they offer free water to try because it stopped my dad's acid reflex and it gave me energy and helped with my back pain. So go do your research on the Internet before you speak. God bless

0 2

Jun 25 #1177579

I'm not sure what your argument is Anonymous (excluding the ad-hominem) otherwise I would address it, but I am delighted by your inference that a $5000 Kangen Water machine sold through a pyramid scheme is not a good investment. On that I will whole-heartedly agree.

1 0

Nov 03, 2015 #1057860

You're doing the same thing they are doing - making claims with nothing to back it up. Although I agree with you on MLM (been there done that, never again), this machine is a little more than you say it is. I know a lady who was dying from a disease picked up overseas. The doctors told her to prepare for death. Being desperate, as I'm sure you or anyone would be in that situation, she tried this machine (or rather the water it produces). That was 7 years ago (it's now 2015 for those reading this in the future) and she's perfectly healthy today.
Did you know that billionaires love their money? And if they are going to make large purchases they research the *** out of them to make sure they're legit so they aren't wasting that money they love so much? Well it turns out Bill Gates, arguably the richest man in the world, purchased 16+ of these things. At more than $4000 a pop that's well over $64,000 invested. You can bet his medical team tested every claim.
As a final thought, going along with the "people love their money" theme, let's look at the medical industry. They make a lot of money. More than Bill Gates. Like in the Trillions. If this water does what it says it does and is aloud to be used for treatment in the Healthcare industry it would be one of the only things prescribed. What do you think that would do to the pharmaceutical companies? Or how about the companies that make all those super expensive machines? Would you chance that if you owned (and funded)
... Show more

3 8 Reply

Nov 05, 2015 #1058779

It is quite a simple matter to back up my claim that Kangen Water is not a proven treatment or cure for any disease. Any proven cure or treatment to a disease or chronic condition will have multiple peer-reviewed articles or formal peer-reviewed studies in established Medical Journals. Would you now kindly cite a couple anonymous? Of course there are a litany of miracle cure testimonials, but they are completely unscientific and biased. There are also scathing testimonials that Kangen Water completely failed to cure their illness as well:
As for your Bill Gates name-dropping to add undue credibility - I have seen this technique used by just about every MLM scammer out there (including many now defunct schemes/products). This is one of the oldest tricks in the network marketing handbook. I am, however, always happy to witness a Kangen Distributor acknowledge that their compensation plan is a pyramid scheme though. I'll happily take whatever acknowledgment of the truth I can get.

10 1 Reply

Nov 28, 2015 #1070881

Hi Rationalist, you are correct that there are no scientific publications on Kangen water. However, you need to look for the scientific term of the water that is produced by the Enagic machines, i.e. electrolyzed reduced water. You should also research the terms molecular or active hydrogen since it is one of the main beneficial features of Kangen water. You will find multiple research articles describing the health benefits of this type of water. I am a molecular biologist and - trust me - I did my due dilligence researching this technology. Once you understand it, it all makes a whole lot of sense. I encourage you to learn more about the science behind it, otherwise your comments don't seem very "rational". Regards, KS

2 3 Reply
Stephanie K

Oct 29, 2015 #1055690 Nashville, Tennessee, United States

I understand the initial frustration with Enagic's compensation plan, I too felt the same way at first. But let me ask you, have you ever seen a billboard for Enagic? Have you ever seen it on a television commercial? Have you ever been spammed on the internet by an Enagic ad? My guess would be no.
Most companies that operate in a more "normal" sales structure must spend hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising to get publicity of their product out to the world. Enagic does not do this. Instead of their money going to big advertising companies they spend it on their distributors, who are the ones doing the marketing. The benefit of this, is that Enagic still gets sales and they also get to promote financial health to their distributors rather than the big corporations.

6 7 Reply

Nov 02, 2015 #1057275

If Enagic cared so much about their distributors and customers, then why does up to 90% of the cost of any given Kangen Water Machine go to pay/compensate/reward 7 - 9 uplinks (layers) in the pyramid scheme? Your post Stephanie sounds very altruistic, but the documented fact I presented makes a mockery of your claim. If a new participant enters the pyramid, 80% - 90% of their efforts go to reward those at the top. Anyone with grade 8 math knows that is a huge rip-off. It is also interesting how Enagic encourages new recruits (victims) to go after their "warm leads" first (i.e. friends and family). It is always nice to know that not only does one lose their money when participating in this kind of scheme, but they also lose their friends and family as well.

11 3 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046203

Oh my goodness. Did they tell you they are water machines? Only a fool would believe there are miracle cures and you could make money without doing any work.

2 0 Reply

Sep 04, 2015 #1029808

Well, I'd never heard of this company of even of this alkaline water till I read this above complaint. But I googled it and what I read was it's popular but there are now competitors on the scene with much cheaper products. Oh and I also just read an article at yahoo finance that says Enagic has an 8 level tier model commission, meaning when one is sold, there are 8 people who need to make a commission and that commission makes up 2/3's of the price. Wouldn't that make is a MLM product?

9 0 Reply

1-20 of 27 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.