Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company
Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products are snake-oil "lotions and potions" promising to heal the sick and to extend life. Not one of them, however, likely ever has. In true Pyramid Scheme/MLM fashion, Kangen Distributors promise that their $4,000+ machine will extend life, cure cancer and at least 50 other ailments, and make the participant rich beyond their wildest imaginings (insert picture of big house, yacht and expensive sports car here). The company itself would never make such claims because they would be sued into non-existence. These "independent businesspeople"/distributors/network marketing consultants cite "miracle cure testimonials" by the dozens, yet credible research and formal case studies are of course predictably absent and lacking. If this machine actually cured disease, then it would surely be sold as a legitimate medical device and would be found in stores, clinics and doctors offices (they are not except in Japan where Enagic has accomplished so by dubious means). Distributors counter this argument by claiming a "medical conspiracy of the west" that aims to keep this "miracle cure" from the public (should this desperate argument surprise anyone?).
Clearly, the blatantly illegal words of pyramid schemers should not be trusted with regards to your health and treatment to serious diseases.
Kangen is evil and dangerous because it prevents/delays people from pursuing legitimate medical treatment under the guise of "miracles" and "faith healing". I often wonder how many people have had their health negatively impacted while they sat and waited for the placebo effect of Kangen miracle water to "cure them".
Furthermore, these MLM / Pyramid Scheme distributors are quick to wage war on anyone making critical posts about the company using Ad-Hominem attacks rather than addressing the legitimate criticisms that Kangen Water does not provide a proven cure or treatment for any disease or medical condition. They will typically accuse detractors as being from a competing company rather than addressing the issues presented (I myself don't sell water filters/purifiers, etc. or work in the health care/MLM/water treatment industry so don't even bother trying in the comments section). Just like all pyramid schemes and MLM scams, the vast majority of participants in the product lose money or make little to no money.
If Enagic Kangen Water machines were sold with no promises of riches, miracle cures or any health benefits then I would have no problem with it. It is the lies, false promises and pyramidal/get-rich-quick nature of the company that makes it evil, twisted and wrong.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Miracule cure promises and mlmpyramid scheme compensation plan
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Demand that all your "independent network marketing consultants" stop illegally claiming that Kangen Water cures and treats disease.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kangen Water Machine Leveluk Sd501
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I started AdvoCare Jan 1 went thru the cleanse part.Wasnt getting the energy people were talking about.Than I started the second phase was three days into it than wam I..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "i bought a Pilot Duck figurine on eBay from GEORGE9785. Before the duck arrived he began hounding me for feedback. This communication evolved into threats. I was waiting for the..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."